This Blog

This blog is dedicated to explorations of spirit, life, adventure, and people. I hope that it encompasses much more than the actions of people, but rather creates a more complete picture of what it means to be an athlete and a person in the outdoor community.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rio Negro

We got stuck in the town of Hornopiren(Snow Oven) because of an issue with flat tires. But we did get to run a waterfall on the Rio Negro. There were a few more drops but  taking photos of them wasn't in the cards. I walked back up for another lap but on the way had a back spasm that lasted six hours. I was on the verge of puking, passing out, pissing myself, and defecating for the worst six hours of my life.

 The picturesque campground:


A short hike led to this:
Casey tango and I ran laps on the drop
Since it was easy to hike, and a hard lip to do well, we did a few extra

Then we headed home, tired from our trip to Cochamo and Hornopiren, we caught a ferry to break up the drive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment